Friday 14 March 2008

Sequences are weird

Yay it's friday. Fell asleep for half an hour while lying on my bed shortly after dinner. This is so unhealthy.
Met the group of china students in school this afternoon and i joined them for the tour of the school. Ahaha at least i know exactly where the TA, TB and TCs are now, but that doesn't mean i won't lose my way in the months to come.

Band camp was fun and it really made me like NJ a bit more =D Sibelius rocks!! Both the group and composer XD Though Prokofiev won in the end, Sibelius was in the lead for one whole night! Cos we managed to piece the ghost story together after going through the ghastly exco games. NJ has a lot of scary places like the alley and crest X__X
Yz and yf, i bet you guys have not been there before. Don't ask me where though, cos i forgot too HAHA

I'm such a loser for not remembering to take pictures =( That's it for today.. i'm going to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment