Friday 7 March 2008

Ani anime-- band concert

Just returned home from the nj band concert. Lugged the saxophone home too =D going to practise in the holidays. I GOT TO MUG!!! Gosh, a week is too short for me to catch up on all the new stuff. I shall treat next week as e learning then. All work and no play makes yi min a mugger.

Met sam yong, francine, claire yuen and yuhsuan( the 415 one) during the band concert!! Whee~ was to happy to see them. Sat with sherin, who missed dinner cos of me T_T She accompanied me while i played the saxophone alone. At least i didn't make her ears bleed ahaha =D I improved quite alot XDXD though the altosax part for nj college anthem is still beyond me. But i don't run out of breath just after 2 bars anymore! Though the low notes still give me some trouble, i'm able to play the other notes properly haha. I'll be performing in the band concert sometime in June so you guys must come to support me ok!

Going for make a wish at acsi tmr with celestyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment