Sunday 9 March 2008

someone is pissing me off

Seriously. I should just ignore him whenever he smses or opens convo on msn. I thought i could afford to be nicer cos i'm not in acsi anymore. WRONG. This guy is so insensitive and idiotic that he doesn't know when to stop. He can have verbal diarrhoea for all i care, just don't expect me to reply. He bloody blames others when he doesn't have friends. I've already told him the problem lies with his behavior, 'HAHAHAHAHA' he says and goes on to type in all caps. I can understand that he's feeling extremely sad and angry but you can't expect anything to change if you don't try to change yourself to suit the others. Especially when it's been like that all your life. It shows that there's something terribly wrong with you. Ok, maybe not, but if you're so upset that you have no friends at all, do something about it! You can't carry on this way.

This is equivilant to talking behind his back, but i've already told him what i typed in the above paragraph, in a more polite way of course. Whatever.

The happy stuff, holidays!! Can finally rest more and catch up on my studies. Make a wish/ wish upon a star concert was great! Hehehe only some people will get what i really mean =D I was sooo happy that night. Thankyou celestyn for inviting me there! I'm really thankful XD
Huang cheng was insightful too, met reb, karene, chun hing, charlotte and alvina. Charlotte acted so well, many people she didn't know just came up to her to congratulate her on the successful performance. =DD How nice

Got to go back to nj tmr for some video making thing discussion. Sian.... will wear the pe tee cos i didnt iron the top. Did bio just now, read through the notes thoroughly, should be done by tmr. So tuesday i'll start on chemistry. Yupyup. Thanks yufei, i'll definitely do my best to play the saxophone well! People who play the saxophone are saxxy. As for the french horn ppl.... horny.

No comments:

Post a Comment