Wednesday 7 November 2012

2 days to AFA

I broke my no chocolate rule.. Ate a chocolate cookie on my birthday because I was really hungry and there was nothing to eat at home -cries- Also ate a chocolate marshmallow pie thingy from the welfare pack.

So I spent my 21st birthday night at school attending the award ceremony and sheeshhhh it was raining so my mum offered to drop me off at school. 

Really really hate it when ppl bug me to hurry up with my make up. It's not that I do it every day and I am by no means slow. My mum gets so impatient whenever I delay her because I'm still struggling with my eyes or sth. I didn't even ask her to drive me there can.. I've already told her that I was trying out make up for AFA and started preparing early. But because she wanted to drive me there she wanted to leave earlier so I had less time. It's the same for cosfest other cosplay events whenever yz comes over. And she wasn't even driving us anywhere then! Angry sia!! 

And she dropped me there 20 mins earlier than the meeting time so I was sitting at the side all alone feeling cold and sad -___- 

Anyways the band mates who were present celebrated my birthday with two slices of cakes cos they didn't know which I would prefer XD I chose fruit over chocolate hehe
Yay :) Honestly I wasn't feeling very happy that day but it all turned out alright at the end. 

Since I've already posted a CG of Totally-awkward-Takumi last post, I'll update with this. He, he's s-stuttering? With that kind of expression? Doesn't fit man.. I prefer Be my princess to this app ^_^

So it's 2 days to AFA.. meeting Kyou and Yz the earliest ever, at 1030am. Usually we take 2 hours minimum to prepare, including having lunch. Travelling takes an hour and I need to be there by 2.30pm latest because Kishou's segment starts at 2.50pm. Plus I've not gotten tickets yet.. no chance to go town. So yup, 1030am seems reasonable. :)

This time I'll be doing smoky eyes! Or whatever my attempt turns out to be LOL Hope I don't screw up.. Watching all that make up tutorial videos on youtube better help =/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment