Thursday 15 November 2012

My usual thursday post

It was very revolting to read up on zebrafish while having lunch but I still managed to finish up my chicken rice (: 

Finishing up my fishy lab report which is due tmr! Also have a presentation which was supposed to be over on monday but the other groups dragged so it got pushed back to tmr. Ah well :) some friends still have CA this week so I shouldn't complain. 

I'm also going to collect my perfume concert tickets at the afa shop tmr after school activities end :D who's free and wants to hang out/have afternoon tea??

Anyways I went to sell the first wig I ever bought just now, and wore shorts since the event is over and I can let my legs have some vitamin D. Then I fell at the steps while crossing the overhead bridge :( I kept thinking I was like a primary school kid, falling down at my age -__- 

The main point was, I ruined my phone cover and my poor phone got a scratch at the left corner.. it's rough and no longer pretty T_____T really heng my hands are ok, cos I broke my fall with right my right palm too but the skin's intact. Most of the impact fell on my left knee and left hand which was fortunately or unfortunately protected by my phone.

The tissue from the welfare pack which I very intelligently left in my bag came into use brilliantly (Y)

Camwhore pic! From last last week actually lolol I have a few more from my make up tests but i'll save your eyes bah..
And I painted my nails like I said I would :D with my new nail polish and I realised I was using the brush at a wrong angle last time, now that I know how to better apply it, the effect is very nice!

Things seem quite unhappening after afa, having some withdrawal symptoms which are mainly just regrets that I wasn't able to meet more people, look at the exhibits and items for sale haha Nus is going to have it's own anime even together with Ntu next year!!! That sounds really awesome :D

No comments:

Post a Comment