Thursday 22 November 2012

2 weeks to EOY

Whoaaaa I'm now naming my posts according to how far away the cosplay events are.

As we all know, it's the mugging period and I have been mugging, not too fiercely because my papers are nicely spread out this time round, which I'm very thankful for. 

There will be a Kurapika one shot in the first 2 december shounen jump issues, setting the stage for the movie which is slated for release next year Jaunary. 

Woohoo~~~ I almost fainted when I read the about it, but not that crazy over this piece of info because the movie is old news and I've hyperventilated enough over it the past few months. As for the manga 'resuming', I'll actually be more elated if Togashi does a long term continuation of the manga chapters. Still, 8D because I'll get to see my genei ryodan babies kekeke

So I've been happily playing the Be My Princess app on my phone for a few months, if you guys are persistent and like something to do in your free time can give it a try, it's available for both android and iOS. The game developers keep introducing new events and stuff omg becoming so addictive, as if they are bent on making me bury my nose in my phone for at least half an hour each day greeting my mates and so on..  
                          
Context: The girl aka me commented that the bathtub was huge and seemed almost too luxurous  for one person. ASDKJLIEHFILHSEF ^////^ I used to not like prince edward much, he seemed too gentlemanly but now after playing his event, my impression 180 degree change sia! (it's not because of what he said in the picture ok! It was the entire event story)

Ok I think the picture and my ramblings are not giving a very accurate portrayal of the game but nvm 8D

Perfume concert this saturday! After my GEK paper in the morning. Don't think i'll be in the mood to mug from between the paper and the concert so I'll be getting some cosplay stuff done for EOY. 

Speaking of cosplay, after cosfest next year, I'm going to start doing characters chosen out of real interest. Previously, I chose my characters based on the availability of the costumes and stuff, of course I like the characters and they look pretty, but my main driving force wasn't that great. Hope they will turn out well! :) My 'future plan' list at the side keeps growing longer and longer OTL and the newer ones I added are not even from anime....... I wonder who will be willing for form a team with me haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment