Wednesday 20 February 2008

1st day at nj

Mass dance totally tired me out. I'm going to sleep at 9pm today.

I miss all my ACSI friends and the school itself. When learning the NJ school song, i kept thinking about Oldham. Looking at the boring grey NJ uniform, i realised yet again how much i like the IB tie. I unconcsiously compared everything i see at NJ to ACSI and it doesn't help much that i prefer what i see at ACSI.

Sherin, i'm sorry for mentioning acsi so much. Please bear with me. And to all my NJ friends, please help me overcome this tough period of adjustment. Give me some time.
Went to check out the NJ band and the band ppl were quite enthusiastic about getting new members. Saw many saxophone players, but all in jc 2. Perhaps.. i should join another instrument.

No comments:

Post a Comment