Sunday 3 February 2008

New quilt =D X Tista

Bought it at the OG near my grandma's house. New quilt for the new year! The one i'm using now has hello kitty and dear daniel on it. Got it sooo long ago i can't remember when.

I've been a good girl, did almost all my homework on lms. But there's still a unseen poem to comment on. I totally have no idea what it means, so in comes my crapping skills! Should have no problem hitting 2 pages. I HOPE.

Read another random manga called Tista. Pretty emo, about this girl (Tista) who's a quiet student in the morning but becomes a sniper for the church by night. Tista has but one friend and she almost killed him on a mission. So she distances herself from her only friend and the emo part comes in blablabla.. loneliness, guilt and stuff. Got potential i guess, but so far only 2 chapters. Read more of Ral grado, if anyone even remembers what it is. Ral grado is exciting but shallow. *shakes head disapprovingly* I shouldn't read too much of these. T__T Where are all the good manga series?? I really really need you now T_T

BAND ON SATURDAY! It was soooo fun, the joy of picking up a new instrument and playing it. Learnt 2 octaves and some chromatics. Even though i do not have a saxophone with me, i just practise the fingerings on any cylindrical object available. Eg: Pencil case or foldable umbrella(or whatever you call it) My left thumb was aching so horribly after practise cos the strap of the saxophone was too long. Will have to adjust the strap properly in the future lest i lose the thumb. Thumbless, no thumb. As nck or std will say.

Speaking of the THUMBLESS club, Sams said i have to publicise the club so here it is. I'm dedicating a short para to the club. We are having a meeting this coming sunday, 10 feb, at isetan orchard at 1.30pm. For lunch, i stress again, LUNCH. Sorry Janice, if i told you dinner the other time.

>< There's this guy in school whom i've met only 3 times and i think he's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment