Friday 29 February 2008

History notes are killing me

Uploading pictures onto facebook now. Finally, it's friday again. It's been an extremely long week, i had band almost everyday. Oh wait, i do have band everyday. Playing the anthem and school song every morning assembly. Actually more like stumbling my way through the songs =l

The nj uniform is like an oven. I sweated like a pig the 1st day i wore it to school. Managed to keep myslef cool for the next few days and i think i fared pretty well. I only perspired (to the extent of a pig) on 3 occasions. Once on the 1st day when i still wasn't aware of the 'power' of the uniform. The second time was when i spent almost 15 minutes looking for TA21 classroom for my history tutorial. Please lah, no one will ever guess that TA stands for tower A. I kept thinking theatre arts.
The last sweating episode took place today. I had to lug the saxophone from the band room, to the classroom, all the way to the bus stop on the other side and finally up the bus.

I like the fried carrot cake in nj. It's only $1 and you can put an unlimited amount of 'cong'/ 'chong'. I don't know what you call that green thing in english.

NJ is quite boring. I can feel myself turning into a mugger. Free period? ok i'll be at the oasis or library or some random bench mugging. NOOOOOOOOoooooo gimme my life back! But there's nothing to do in school. The library is really..... full of reference books. There's this poster of Tactics along the corridor leading the the books section. Because of that, i was hoping to find some manga/ anime available for borrowing or sth. X__X Thus i conclude that the anime poster was just there to fill up space and to give people false hopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment