Tuesday 5 February 2008

Eve of new year's eve

Tomorrow is a holiday cos Dr.Ong says so. Ahaha one good point about being in an independent school, you can declare holidays any time you want. But the school fees are sky high.

I realised it has become a routine, i'll blog every friday and sunday and usually it's about band. On friday i'll be like 'Yay, there's band tmr!' While on sunday i'll go ' Whee, band was fun!' This week.. because of cny, i won't be touching the saxophone at all. Nvm, will still practise on my umbrella and recorder.
I've had 5 OG outings, but only went for 3. Class outing so far: 0. Oi, we should go out as a class someday lah, before i leave acsi. Whether NJ accepts me or not, i don't think i'll remain at ACSI cos the school won't want me. Slightly less than 2 weeks to go before i leave ACSI for good and i'm feeling sad. Despite the fact that i still lose my way around school, i've grown attatched to the buildings, the sac, my classes and all my friends there T__T Please, don't let me regret my choice of leaving the school.

About the 'small fonts' that you guys saw.. I didn't expect such a huge respond. Perhaps in the future i should type all my posts in small font then everyone will pay extra attention huh? This sucks lah! I wish i were a guy. Cos guys can just go up to the person they like and say it straight out. Gender stereotyping, i know, but it feels weird for a girl to woo a guy. Now i bet you guys are itching to know who that guy is, how he looks like etcetc. Heh, i've been trying to spot him during breaks/ chapel, even when i'm walking to my next class. But so far i've never seen him once on normal school days. This can only mean one thing. I have degraded myself to a lowly, stupid, idiotic, crazy, mad, weird, strange, death deserving, stalking fangirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment