Sunday 17 February 2008

Starving X Tokyo Babylon vs Siddhartha?!

I'm in a relatively better mood today haha. Maybe because i did more than my fair share of stonning at grandparents house yesterday. We 'laoed yusheng' and mum kept dropping carrot strands and sauce on my hand. Even though we were supposed to add raw slices of fish to the vegies (thus the name), my mum refused to. She's had bad experiences from eating raw fish ahaha. Like mother, like daughter =D though my bad experiences didn't come from eating those disgusting creatures.

Urgh X_X something just happened and now i'm so scared i can hardly type. Ok, nevermind, please ignore the previous sentence. I need to find time to catch up with new anime series! Guess how long i've not watched my trinity blood or read any manga. Well, since i have the time now i shall read a chapter of tokyo babylon. By clamp. Pretty old, but it still features the clamp style of drawing which i'm so smitten with.
Interesting fact: Tokyo babylon was produced by CLAMP in year 1991. Subaru was 16 years old then.
Lol Subaru, Siddhartha pwns you cos he can speak om soundlessly

But i think Subaru should win in terms of looks.

This is sparstic =l

No comments:

Post a Comment