Saturday 16 February 2008

T____________T

So many things happened yet nothing has been decided. I'm feeling so stoned right now.

Still, thankyou to all my classmates who gave me chocolates and flowers on V day! Especially Janice and the nygc ppl XD I was so touched when i received the flowers. Took pictures of them with my new hp (haha) and posted them on facebook.

Came back from band and i can play almost every note on the saxophone now. Though my lips hurt from biting too hard on the mouthpiece, and my hands also hurt from supporting the saxophone, it's all worth it! Infact, i'm not exactly playing the instrument correctly, if not my hands and lower lip won't be hurting. I just need time to get used to everything.

Things are quite sucky. I don't know why i'm feeling this way. I don't know where i'll be posted to if nj doesn't accept me.

No comments:

Post a Comment